Jeanne graduated Magna Cum Laude from William S. Boyd School of Law and has been licensed to practice law in Nevada since 2005.  She has served as a member of the outsourced mediation committee, District Court, Family Division; a law clerk for the Honorable Judge Elliott, District Court Family Division; and an extern for the Honorable Judge Roger Hunt, Federal District Court.  Jeanne was a Deputy District Attorney, Juvenile Division, Child Welfare.  Jeanne will be practicing in the area of Family Law.​

About US

Webster & Associates 

Nevada Divorce And Family Law


Call (702)562-2300

    Webster & Associates offers high-quality legal work and exceptional, personal client service. Every client relationship is valued greatly. Each engagement benefits from the depth and breadth of our expertise. We are proud that so many of our clients have repeatedly turned to us for counsel and representation, and we work hard to earn their loyalty every day.

Anita Webster is a highly experienced attorney who has been in the practice of law for over 30 years. Anita attributes the success of her law firm to providing the highest quality legal representation and personal service with the goal of minimizing the amount of time, stress and cost involved in family law legal proceedings.

Anita Webster has taught Family Law courses to other attorneys and authored and contributed articles including Tax Aspects of Divorce in NevadaEffective Family Law Practice in Nevada; Equitable Distribution in Divorce Settlements in Nevada: Valuation, Tax and Other IssuesDividing Assets and DebtNegotiating the Best Possible Settlement For Divorce Clients; and Understanding Child Support Issues in Nevada.

Anita Webster has received 40 hours of Mediation Training and has acted as a court appointed mediator as well as an arbitrator. Anita Webster has also received training as a Collaborate Law Professional and belongs to the Collaborative Professionals of Nevada She also successfully argued a case of first impression at the Nevada Supreme Court regarding a custodial parent’s request to move out of the country.